|Home||» Products||» Fiberglass Duct Rodders||» FRP Duct Rodder|
FRP Duct Rodder
- Unit of Measure
Leveraging upon our dexterous and dedicated professionals we are highly affianced in manufacturing, exporting and supplying our clients an optimum quality range of FRP Duct Rodder. Manufactured with utmost perfection using premium quality raw material and advanced techniques this Rodder is widely used in wiring and power transmission industries. Available in various specifications as per the demand of the clients our Rodder is highly appreciated by the clients. Checked on various quality parameters we offer this FRP Duct Rodder at highly competitive price to the clients.
- Optimum functionality
- Low on power consumption
- High accuracy
FibRod FRP Fiber Glass Duct Rodder
FibRod - Fiber Glass FRP Duct Rodder is a very high quality cable pulling equipment manufactured by Adishwar Tele Networks in India. It's design make it compact and easy to carry.
Tensile Strength of Rodder is the USP of our product. With more than 500 kg tensile strength, it can easy pull any cable into conduit / duct / pipeSize :
Length: 100m, 125m, 150m, 175m, 200m, 225m, 250m, 275m, 300m
OD: 6.5mm, 8mm, 9mm, 9.5, 11mm, 14mm
The frame of FRP Duct Rodder is made from very high quality metal, suitable for rough handling at complicated sites. It's anti rust coating gives it long life.Features :
- Easy to install
- Anti UV Capability
- Resistance to acid, Alkali and Corrosion
- High tensile strength
- Flexible but strong
- Good temperature adaptability
- Compact design makes it easy to carry
- Tough and strong body
- Light Weight, Durable, Resistance to acid, Alkali, Aging Resistance and Corrosion resistance.
- Good temperature adaptability. Its usability will not be affected by temperature
- Outer layer are made of high density polyethylene engineering plastic.
Telecom Cable (Fiber Optic Cable, CORD Cable, Networking Cable)
Other type of cable
- Delivery Time
- As per order Days
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa